To begin with, even the smartest of individuals will lock themselves out of their cars someday. When it happens, please do not attempt picking the lock, wedging the door, or other funny methods, but relax. At D&S locksmith, we know staying calm is a task, but worrying will not make it any better. Are you locked out of your car? Is the key in the ignition running or missing? We are here to help with our car lockout service.
In addition, we know what it feels like and is available any time to help you into your car. Whether it is 4 in the morning or 2am after midnight, everyone deserves to go home, and we can help.
Our locksmiths train to effectively open the car without damage or scratching the surface. If the lockout is caused by a stolen or missing key, we will discuss the next step to take after opening the door.
NOTE – you need a valid ID presented to our technician on the ground before we can commence work. There have been countless cases where unscrupulous individuals use the services of a locksmith to gain access to people’s cars. At D&S locksmith, all customers must validate themselves before we start. If you lock your ID in the car, we will have someone validate them. They should show an ID after we have opened the door, they can retrieve their purse or wallet and identify themselves. We are all about safety, and this is one of them.
Furthermore, D&S locksmith opens trunks too. So if you accidentally close the trunk with your car keys and groceries in it, call (470) 617-9200. Our experts will unlock it fast with no hassles with the use of our car lockout service.
How to avoid losing your car keys in the future?
- Always put your keys into your purse, pocket, or bag when you are out of the car.
- Never dash out of the car without switching off the ignition; this way, you will never forget your keys.
- Have the locksmith make a duplicate and have it in your purse at all times
- Give a trusted friend a spare key who you can call anytime to bring when you lock yourself out
- If you are a guy, attach your car keys to your belt or briefcase
- Attach a ring that can slide into your finger to your car key
Who choose us?
There are locksmiths all over Lawrenceville, GA, but we come with a guarantee and a professional team who will finish the job. D&S Locksmith has the best automotive locksmith trained to open any type of vehicle. Additionally, we have the tools and equipment that enable us to do a flawless job without damage.
Other reasons to choose us are:
- 24/7 Availability
- Guaranteed best prices in Lawrenceville, GA, and its surroundings
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We are your local locksmith and know the terrain and shortest route to get to you.
Are you locked out of your car? Or have you misplaced your car keys? Well, it does not matter what happened, call (470) 617-9200 to open it now.